lives and works in Vienna. She holds diplomas in Fine Arts and Film & Media Studies and studied in Vienna, Berlin, Montreal and Amsterdam. Currently a PhD candidate at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, as artist and researcher she focuses on fringe phenomena in film, photography, text and installation. 'An image becomes an image becomes an image becomes ...': in constant interaction with film theory and art studies, her works incorporate and transform memory pictures, process and archival images. She has published and exhibited internationally on Film Avant-Garde and Useful Films, Commemorative Culture and Oblivion, Audiovisual Arts and Photo Film.
- research associate at the Film Collection of the Austrian Film Museum, Vienna
- PhD student at the Institute for Art Theory and Cultural Studies, Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna; Visiting Research in Montreal (CA), Amsterdam (NL) and Ivrea (IT)
- DOC-Team scholarship holder (Austrian Academy of Science, Vienna) and project collaborator at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for History and Society, Vienna
- Studies and Diploma in Fine Arts (Video, Art and digital Media), Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna, Fohn-Scholarship 2011
- Studies and Diploma in Film and Media Studies at the University of Vienna; Visiting Research in Berlin (DE), KWA-Scholarship 2008